$60.00 – $155.00
Full day seminar+training with IPF Champion Isabella von Weissenberg.
We are proud to announce that S&S will be hosting a full day event with IPF Champion Isabella Von Weissenberg and Jim Elli from RTS!
If you aren’t familiar with Isabella, here are just a few of her recent accomplishments:
Jim Elli is a coach with Reactive Training Systems. RTS is on a mission to provide practical and methodical powerlifting knowledge to athletes who are serious about reaching the next level in powerlifting.
9:00am – 12:00pm
Seminar and Q&A with Isabella von Weissenberg and Jim Elli.
1:00pm – 5:00pm
Hands on training session and closing Q&A.
The training session will be limited to the first 25 people.
—– Full schedule —–
9.00-10.30AM: Developing Your Powerlifting Mindset with Isabella von Weissenberg
An in depth presentation on Isabella’s background story, her lifting approach, personal experiences and gained knowledge, including:
– Mental skills training and it’s practical implementation
– Goal setting
– Competition mindset
– Strategies for maintaining high levels of motivation
– Handling setbacks
– Managing emotions and performance anxiety
10:40-12:00PM: Powerlifting Training Principles with Isabella von Weissenberg and RTS coach Jim Elli
Learn how Isabella is coached and trained by Reactive Training Systems and the theory behind her massive gains:
– Powerlifting Training Principles
– Utilizing RPE and Auto-Regulation
– In Depth Analysis of Isabella’s Training
– Exercise Selection
– The Coaching Process
12:00-1:00: Q & A
Training Session with RTS Coach Jim Elli and Isabella Von Weissenberg
– Demonstration on squat, bench and deadlift by Isabella
– One on one coaching for each lift
– Technique analysis
– Specific exercise recommendations to improve future training
5:00-5:30pm: Closing Q&A
For more information please contact email@example.com or give us a call at 561 701 0405.
Q&A, Theory and 1 on 1 Technique Work, Seminar (Half Day), Seminar and Lunch, Seminar and Training (Full Day), Seminar and Training (Full Day) and Lunch